The Duelist is Path of Exile’s strength/dexterity hybrid class, producing him unmatched at dealing and avoiding harm. He can successfully use a shield but is equally comfy slashing away with a highly effective two-hander or fighting with weapons in each hand. His strong arms can draw the strings on the heaviest and most lethal longbows. His highly honed reflexes give him a cat-like capability to dodge and parry incoming attacks, be they arrows or ax swings. The Duelist is actually a daunting foe, and his reputation as a ruthless killer is well deserved.
The Slayer class focuses on raw energy and maintaining sustainability as they fight. They possess bonuses to life leech and stun and passives such as Bane of Legends offers them an edge against tougher monsters. Because of the minor nodes all getting increased attack speed and two-handed damage bonuses, this class is properly suited for attack capabilities for two-handed weapons and bows.in build process for those who want purchase Poe currency you’ll be able to go u4gm.com
1. Yamaha Cyclone Create (Really Low-priced. Simple Uber Lab Full Essential Runs)
This can be quite much an additional Ngamahu’s Flame Cyclone build. I have in no way played a Slayer before so I decided to give a shot at it and made this develop in patch two. five based on Slayer’s impressive 2H AOE skill set. The following information needs to be adequate for men and women who wish to farm Uber lab all day extended. I just like the idea with the Atziri gloves but you’ll want to Unspec resolute approach for them to work and get some crit chance. There is also the elemental overload keystone in the witch region that would be really nice in the event you use these gloves.
– Endless Hunger from Slayer tree provide leech effect comparable to Atziri’s Acuity Gloves
– You will be capable of clear Uber Lab by level 75
– You are immune to bleed and stun for the duration of fights
– You have got 20% culling strike, correctly lowering boss health by 20%
– Incredibly quick clearing speed because of higher AOE radius
– High life regen producing it straightforward to manage traps in Uber lab
– Leveling to level 55 could possibly be a chore but from there onward it is actually a breeze
– Elemental reflect can still be an issue (use ruby flask when you run into elemental reflect and you must be fine)
– Can’t-do no life no mana leech map
View detail : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239
2. Ricki’s Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS
After couple of years of playing hipster builds, I wanted to produced strong one that can take me to one hundred (93 atm) without the need of as well many deaths and clear all content material the game has to present. For me, it’s the strongest build that I’ve ever played with regards to balancing defenses and offenses with very fast clear speed. It can be completed in ~40 chaoses and that variation could clear just about every maps with guardians integrated, of course, my variation may very well be worth handful of hundred chaoses and trust me, all content is actually a joke there. If lots of-of you guys will be interested, I could add few videos. I know it’s a Starforce cyclone develop, practically nothing new. But small adjustments of gear could make higher impact
– Reflect proof ( slayer ascendancy ( 50 % ) + 25 % from new program those balls that Sin gave us from killing bosses
– Really rapidly movement speed so clear speed is extremely good ( 20 % devoto, 30 % boots, 20% from onslaught ( slayer ascendancy + flasks )
– Can clear all content game has to present
– Higher defenses: 8+k armor without having flasks and 7k+ life without having Kaoms and heavy investments
– Leech is astounding without having VP, slayers are just OP.
– Culling monsters at significantly less than 20% of their HP.
– No mana issues cause of BM from tree
– Finish game gear is not budget friendly ( Starforge – 320 Poe chaos + 6l Death’s Oath – ~ 300c too nonetheless greater than belly from the beast which expenses over 550 c 🙂
– Cannot run any auras without essence worm ring
– Using cyclone you will be brawling with monsters face to face, ofc. you could use other skills but cyclone is just so much enjoyable 🙂
– Brutality gem doesn’t get you many boosts from aura bot
– No regen maps could be annoying. You should heal your self from flasks a bit.
View detail: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966232
3. Demi’s FlyingPurplePeople, Blouson 2H RT Melee Slayer Template!
Q: What’s Lacerate?
A: Lacerate can be a “melee” (off-screen melee lmao), a talent that attacks twice rapidly in a big Reave-like cone in front of you. Enemies within the center on the two swipes get hit twice. THAT Indicates IT SHOTGUNS. DOUBLE YOUR TOOLTIP DPS FOR THE OVERLAP ZONE. (will not be a projectile pls stop asking)
LIST OF OTHER Skills It is possible to USE:
A: SUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, SWEEP, CYCLONE, GROUND SLAM, ANY OTHER 2H MELEE Skills. WE Focus ON 2 HANDED AOE MELEE. RESOLUTE Method FOR LIFE.
Q: Why the fuck would I use that? Is not (insert meta melee skill here) much better?
A: WHO KNOWS, THIS one PURPLE AND COOL SO You should DO IT
Q: How did you get a lot of life?
A. Also Considerably LIFE ON TREE, BLOOD MAGIC KEYSTONE, LIFE ON GEAR/JEWELS
This develop has quite some layers of defense. Fortify for 20% much less damage taken from hits, that incorporates elemental hits. Our 75% elemental resists. Taste of Hate for max cold resist and that delicious physical mitigation. Basalt Flask for much more Phys mitigation. three Endurances worth of A lot more PHYS MITIGATION. Stibnite flask for some evasion enhance and Blind (enemies struggle fest to hit us), and the 3k flat armour (which scales as much as like 10k) from Lion’s Roar. We also have continuous Knockback to help keep enemies at bay (thanks lacerate for getting “melee”). I personally choose CWDT Enfeeble at the same time, for a different “enemies deal significantly less harm, have less crit multi/chance, and have significantly less modify to hit” layer of safety
View detail : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894126
4. The Bringer of Leech-Blade Flurry League Starter 200-600k DPS-Budget, New Player Friendly
What you must Know! TLDR;
1. 2 Needed uniques: Bringer of Rain & Bloodseeker. Both Are Low-priced!
three. On stupidly low cost gear has completed Uber Lab and up to Tier 14 maps.
four. Tanky, really should only die to one-shots. 6 pieces of rare gear to get newly buffed LIFE rolls + over 200% enhanced life from tree!
5. With about 350c into the make; more than 600k DPS, five,300 well being, 34% Block, 19% evasion. 2,200 life instantly leeched per second + life continues to leech more than time at reaching full life.
five. TONS of potential to min/max in case you wanna pump currency into it.
That is a truly spending budget develop that will get you deep into maps on self-found gear, which you can then be able to fill out your atlas. The construct only really has two essential uniques that are affordable off self-found currency early within a league, and extremely affordable later inside a league.
View detail: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1925500
5. three AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! Low-cost and Beginner Friendly
3.3 CHANGES: They fixed a bug with arctic armors mana. Meaning we no longer had sufficient mana to energy Sunder. I’ve addressed this Issue within the Arctic armor Gems setup! Sorry for that everyone!
If your right after a condensed version of this then I’ve created a short video guide with some time stamps to help navigate about it! Thank you!
Hey there welcome to my pretty first guide and create, I’ve ever created! Please, should you would like to give me some constructive thoughts please do, but don’t be a dick about it
I played this make within the two weeks “Turmoil” race league and managed to hit rank 56 for the “slayer” class on the softcore ladder! I was capable to complete all content material I’ve come across so far, with no real struggle. I haven’t tried shaper or guardians with this build yet, but I have performed all tier 15’s and Atziri with confidence. I also used this build in the three.0 beta and beat all the new content!
First the Pros!
+Cheap to start
+Can use axes or maces. Up to you!
+Can run most map mods
And now the Cons…
-Cant do reflect maps. It will kill you.
-Can you make you feel “safer” then what you really are
-Volatiles. Adequate said.
-Probably not HC friendly
-Cant do no leech map modifiers
-2 expected unique’s for the BIG DPS