The Bestiary Challenge League have arrived. are you ready? Do you have enough poe orbs for league? If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out the official trailer and full announcement. If you’re already in-the-know then check out the full patch notes on official website to see all the detailed changes coming to Path of Exile.
Let’s see what most players think about the Bestiary League Patch Notes:
1. You are now twice as likely to obtain maps you have not yet completed on the Atlas as maps you have. This is intended to help players who choose to play solo complete their Atlas.
2. So it’s 18.75% instead of 45% It’s really funny that everyone knew that Harness the Void was so broken that people assumed they had finally fixed the non-chaos damage interaction with conversion because there’s no way they would announce trickster with such a broken node.
3. Welcome to the game then! PoE is amazingly deep so don’t get too caught up in complaints until you’ve had a few years to get jaded.
4. Not many major passive tree changes either. Looks like they expect the ascendancy rework and uniques to add variety without needing skill/tree changes. I don’t think it’ll do as much as they think.
5. Added a new notable – Harness the Void: Grants your hits a 25% chance to gain 25% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage, 15% chance to gain 50% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage and 5% chance to gain 100% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage.
6. The trap changes are catching up to how traps have been played since sabo was released. Its either go sabo with chain reaction or use sunblast/cheap construction. Does not address the issue of single target and long cool downs at all.
7. Only minion change seems to be Minion damage has been adjusted, and all minion types (except Raging Spirits) will now attack more quickly, but deal less base damage. This also fixes a long-standing issue.
Finally, good luck to you, we will update the news about Path of Exile in real time, if you don’t want to be left behind in the game just because of lack of orbs, please buy chaos orbs on U4GM.