Bethesda has announced a bonus event to ESO Plus, which runs from 5 to 10 July.
In the course of this, active ESO Plus members expect special rewards, while all other ESO Plus members can try out for free.
With the optional subscription ESO Plus you have several advantages in the MMO:
- Full access to all DLC player extensions, including “Imperial City,” “Orsinium,” “Thieves Guild,” “Dark Brotherhood,” “Shadows of the Hist,” new zones, quests, dungeons and more
- 1,500 crowns per month for the shop in the game (only for paid memberships – the free sample does not grant crowns)
- Unlimited storage for crafting materials
- Double Bank space for your account
- 10% increase to Experience & Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Researchrates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
In order to test free trial of ESO Plus during the event, you must log in to the game, open the Crown Store, enter “Featured” category and select “ESO Plus Free Trial”.
“If you are not an ESO Plus member, you can enjoy a free trial of the service for the duration of the event to see what it is all about. For more details, see below. If you decide to purchase a full ESO Plus membership, you still earn free Crown Crates for each day you are logged in as a member,” it says.
Active ESO Plus members will receive up to five free Dwarven Crown Crates during the event. Here you can find mounts, pets costumes, consumables and more.
To get the crates, you have to consider the following:
- During each day of the event, log in between 12:00am EDT and 11:59pm EDT (Eastern) on each day of the event.
- Crown Crates earned during the event will be delivered to your account on July 17.